Monday, October 4, 2010

Ahlers and Cressman Seattle,Washington Wants to Know "who is Crystal L. Cox"

Ahlers & Cressman - Seattle, Washington

Isn't it so Cute that Ahlers and Cressman Seattle, Washington is Googling "who is Crystal L. Cox" so Just Who is Crystal L. Cox?

Well Let me See.. if you Google that . it can be confusing.. so many Blogs that Cannot ALL be the Same Woman Blogging about Lightsquared, Harbinger Capital, Intel Corp., Cancer CURES, Real Estate TRUTH, Zero Point Energy and some Trillion Dollar Patent Theft..

So hmmm "who is Crystal L. Cox" - Well I am a Woman Who Gives Voice to Victims.. I am a Internet Marketing Selling Nutritional Supplements.. I am a Real Estate Broker Owner.. and Well I am a Mad Dog Blogger Exposing Corruption and posting tips that come to me..

and Well over the years of all that. .Well I am now very good at this stuff so I also take some PR gigs here and there to get companies found.. So there you are Ahlers and Cressman of Seattle Washington Wants that is your answer to "who is Crystal L. Cox" -

posted by
Crystal L. Cox

oh and Got a Tip on Ahlers & Cressman - Seattle, Washington -
Email it on over..
Crystal@CrystalCox.com

Is Ahlers & Cressman PLLC representing a Denver Contractor? Is Ahlers & Cressman PLLC "Looking Into" who I am to sue me, serve me.. what?

Why don't YOU - Ahlers & Cressman PLLC Seattle Attorneys just eMail me and let me know what your looking for.. and if you are working for .. well You Know WHO.. Make Sure you Got Hip Waders Before you Step into that SHIT Pile...

you Ahlers & Cressman PLLC have been on My blogs awhile NOW so ya May as well Come Clean.. or Serve Me Already.. Come On the PERP knows where to Serve Me Right?????