Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hamilton council work for NIH

Just wanted to relate to NIH fans out there, it apparently doesnt take much to OWN a city council.  When told about the fire safety, and sound problems at Rocky Mountain Lab (RML) the council members made it my problem.

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAMAGING SOUND WOULD COME FROM THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN LAB WHEN I PURCHASED MY HOUSE in 2006.
IT PUTS AL MITCHELL'S FRIEND TO SLEEP, SO IT MUST BE OK. (TOO BAD MEDICAL RESEARCH SAYS LOW FREQUENCY NOISE ACTUALLY KEEPS PEOPLE UP, ADDS STRESS, AND SOMETHING RAVALLI COUNTY NEEDS---30% MORE DEPRESSION.
maybe we could be #1 at something---like suicide rate....Ravalli County is at #5 now in the USA.

Good also to know: my city council does not work for me.  I asked how much NIH pays the City of Hamilton to "train" volunteers to show up?  Would you show up to Flesh eating bacteria?

Well, if something does happen, its 40,000 souls when the "bugs" get out.  I told you so.