Monday, July 18, 2011

David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon - David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm - David Aman, Tonkon Torp Portland Oregon.

David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon
Got a Tip on David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon?
email your tip on David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon to Crystal@CrystalCox.com

David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon

~~~

David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon is in a massive legal battle with Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox, me and the Judge in the case has yet to Sign a Conflict of Interest Form to prove he is not going to show favortism and will TRULY - REALLY .. for Sure be impartial. 

David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon has, in my opinion acted in conspiracy to silence my blogs that expose corruption in the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts. David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon has lied to a Federal Court About Me,.

David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm accused me of a Crime without filing a Criminal Complaint or me being given a Criminal Attorney. 

David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm in my opinion has not acted legally or Ethically in the Summit 1031 Bend Oregon Bankruptcy.  David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm has violated ethics and broken laws to the best of my understanding and in my opinion. 

My blogs are based on documents online, inside information, informants. and my opinion .. yet David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm has accused me of quite the opposite.. Still waiting for the VERDICT.. Judgement, Opinion from the Oregon Federal Court in which David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm filed against me and I countered against David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm and many others including Proskauer Rose Law Firm as all acting in conspiracy to silence the truth on my Investigative Blog, Media Sites.

Got a Tip on David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm or on  David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon - email your tip on   David Aman Oregon Attorney of Tonkon Torp LLP Law Firm or on  David Aman Tonkon Torp LLP - Obsidian Finance Group Portland Oregon to Crystal@CrystalCox.com