Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a Pro Marriage Pledge - Rick Santorum Signed the Anti-Gay Pledge and Interferes with other people's marriage though he vowed to himself he would not interfere in others marriage.. hmm..

a Pro Marriage Pledge - So a Pledge to Hate and Discriminate against Me cuz of Who I Love.

Rick Santorum on "Family Leader" Anti-Gay Pledge

"

Who Supports Hate? Rick Santorum

I Certainly Don't Pry into the Lovers, the Marriages of guys like Rick Santorum, so why in the world does Rick Santorum spend his time vowing to stop me from loving. Or to vote in judges that will discriminate against me?

Rick Santorum is kind a hypocrit here is Rick Santorum? he says, he pledged to not interfere "with anyone else's marriage" yet signed and Anti-Gay Pledge to Stop me from Marrying whom I want? What?